Right here are just a couple of matters we’re noting as we wrap up our Minimalist Summertime situation and head into the long weekend.
- “Color tends to make individuals feel alive”: how one backyard designer incorporates “zing.”
- We’re admiring this 1906 firehouse in Pittsfield, Massachusetts that is recently redone by 7 BIPOC designers by means of The Kaleidoscope Venture and opening for excursions in August. Reserve your take a look at below.
- Remodelista beloved Atelier Vime’s very first store, La Maison Vime, opens right now halt by at 24 Quai du Rhone, Vallabrègues, France.
- Help save the day for Quite Great & Proper’s summer months warehouse sale on Saturday, July 9, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the warehouse in London additional info—and address—right here.
- “I’m hoping to go see artist Duke Riley’s operate at the Brooklyn Museum: scrimshaw-like drawings on whitewashed beach trash,” Margot stories.
- Search the Fourth of July sale at Appliances Relationship, going on now through July 13, with discount rates, particular pricing, and two-for-just one gives.
- A few rapid storage ideas to steal from a waterside kitchen area.
- And a write-up from the Remodelista archives we revisit ever summer season: how to utilize an unfussy hardware-retailer come across all above the property.
Could we propose: