Spring is a season of newness and the perfect time to reveal a fresh look and space for Centered by Design. For months, we’ve been hard at work behind the scenes on a rebranding of our design firm, which has grown tremendously over the past few years. Today we’re thrilled to share a sneak peek of the changes with you as we roll out updates our website and communications in the coming weeks.
A New Look for Centered by Design
Going through a rebrand for Centered by Design was about being able to elevate the look of our branding to match the quality of work we’ve been doing as we’ve continued to grow the firm, and to help us celebrate how far we’ve come.
Anyone who’s ever created or reimagined a brand knows how much deep thought goes into the process. We worked to refine our style and purpose by focusing on words that define us, including:
- SOULFUL: A curated mix of vintage and modern pieces. We honor the history and architecture of homes and try to restore them lovingly when possible.
- TIMELESS: Sophisticated, thoughtful and tailored designs.
- PERSONAL SANCTUARY: How do you want to feel in your home? We help our clients figure that out.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: A focus on high performance and furniture that stands out up to heavy use.
As a result of this identity work, we settled on our new tagline for Centered by Design: Timeless Interiors with Soul.
Our aim is to create personal sanctuary at home. Timeless interiors with soul that strike a balance of sophisticated yet livable; a blend of old meets new.
Our original logo was based on the color wheel. While I still love color, moving to more neutral colors in our rebrand was about honing our messaging around the word “timeless.” Working with our talented design team at White + Salt, we wanted to create a logo that embodies the aesthetic we provide to our clients — a casual, livable, yet sophisticated approach to design.
Our New Lincoln Park Design Studio
The timing of our new look and branding is perfect as we get ready to reveal our all-new studio. We made the big announcement about our new studio last February, and we are so close to finalizing renovations of this incredible space in Lincoln Park. (Read more about it here, and stay tuned for professional photos and the final reveal to come!)
As interior designers, we’re used to working on projects at all stages of completion, but we are extra-excited to finish this one and feel like the space in which we work, create and collaborate (that doubles as a showpiece for Centered by Design) is finally completed. We couldn’t have put it all together without the help of some of our amazing vendors and sponsors, including:
- Monogram appliances, who installed a 5-in-1 Speed Oven, dishwasher and refrigerator drawers in our studio kitchen
- Brizo plumbing, whose stunning Rook collection was the perfect fit
- CAI Designs lighting, who brought in pieces from our favorite Circa Lighting, Arteriors, and Currey & Company
- Cambria quartz for our island top and Calia Stone Boutique for the natural marble in the kitchen
Come Celebrate with Us!
In June, we’ll be inviting all our clients and friends to celebrate the new studio at a grand opening party. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get exclusive details and RSVP.
We look forward to hosting clients and industry friends in our space for meetings, design and cabinetry education and events to come. You are always welcome to make an appointment to stop by!
The post Behind the Scenes of Centered by Design’s Rebrand appeared first on Centered by Design.