Looking for green and gold holiday decor and gift wrap sources? Check out the options below: faux greenery, cozy textures, deep rich greens, and beautiful metallics make up this cozy green and gold holiday style.
When making my Christmas decorating plans, I generally consider two things: how can I use mostly things I already have but give them a new spin that I’m excited about this year (check out this post for more about my “capsule” Christmas decor). I also consider the wrapping paper I can find. And that’s how my cozy green and gold holiday decorations and gift wrap ideas was born.
As I mentioned when I shared my favorite holiday essentials, holiday decor seems to be selling out fast, so I’ve rounded up my favorite Christmas decorations, tree ornaments, and holiday gift wrap for you to help you get this look.
As usual, I haven’t chosen a traditional red and green, but it’s not quite as non-traditional as last year’s plans. My color scheme for this year is simple green and gold with cozy neutral textures. I hope these Christmas decoration ideas are helpful to you as you get into the holiday spirit!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure.
Elegant + Simple Holiday Decor
I was actually inspired by some old glass ornaments I have with bronze-y tones and these deep green velvet pillow covers. As always, I wanted to incorporate things I can use year round (pillows, candles, etc.) and bring in some festive greenery and gold. Here’s what I’m loving this year:
- pine wreath – my favorite has already sold out, but this one also looks so realistic looking and can be dressed up so many different ways or simply left natural.
- gold bells – perfect for a door, a wreath, the mantel, or a centerpiece.
- wood bead garland – such a cute textural element for your tree!
- pine garland – so many of the best ones have sold out, but this one is still available and so real looking!
- green velvet pillows – little 12×20 lumbar pillows that are cozy and elegant.
- glass ornaments – these are so gorgeous!
- knit stocking – these are adorable and affordable. I already picked one up and love it!
- knit tree skirt – I shared this knit tree skirt in my essential holiday decor round up. So cozy and pretty!
- gold bells – we got similar ones last year and made ornaments and strung garland, and they might just be my favorite holiday find! Definitely coming out again this year.
- green velvet pillows – a larger option than the ones above, 16×24.
- gold velvet ribbon – the one I have is out of stock, but this one looks very similar and would be so beautiful on wreaths, staircases, packages, and more!
- textured pillow covers – the pictures don’t do these justice. They have a hint of gold thread forming a small cross pattern in a beautiful neutral backdrop. They definitely look much more expensive than they are and can work year round.
- white ceramic house – these heirloom quality, handcrafted houses are absolutely beautiful. Or for a more affordable option, check out this set.
- beaded pine cone – these are the cutest!
- glass ornament collection – such beautiful colors.
- brass candlesticks – an all-time, year-round favorite in our home. And here’s a cheaper Amazon option that we have, too.
And since I LOVE when items that work for the holidays can be used year round, here are some cozy pillows and blankets that fit the cozy green + gold holiday look. They would be great any time of year!
Cozy green + gold holiday Gift Wrap ideas
Looking to trim your Christmas trees with beautiful, elegant simplicity? Don’t stop there. Make sure your wrapped presents add to the holiday cheer. I see my wrapping as an extension of my holiday decorating… Check out all my favorite, EASY Christmas wrapping tips here.
These are my favorite wrapping papers, ribbons, ornaments, and more this year. Just add a sprig of greenery, a small ornament, and a simple gift card, and your beautiful gifts are ready to go.
- green plaid wrapping paper – muted and masculine and lovely
- mint dot wrapping paper – a cute whimsical touch
- green chiffon ribbon – so versatile
- green velvet ribbon – use this for decor (like ornaments and garland) or wrapping
- bronze foil floral wrapping paper – SO gorgeous!
- ivory and black polka dots paper – classic
- gold reindeer wrapping paper – my kids’ favorite 😉
- black plaid kraft paper – sturdy and versatile
- gold bells – such cute gift toppers!
- silver glitter gift wrap – a fun pop of shimmer
- gold velvet ribbon – the best for almost any package
- mint stripes wrapping paper – coordinates with the mint dots
- gold foil dots gift wrap – on cute brown kraft paper
- brick red chiffon ribbon – a fun twist on traditional
- dark green gift wrap – a huge role of high quality paper
- ticking striped wrapping paper – love the textured look
I hope this all helped you in preparing your home for the holidays. More importantly, I hope that your holiday season is blessed and full of joy, whether you decorate or not!